Tiraspol State University, located in Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova, in partnership with the
Pedagogical University of Krakow, Poland, and University of Craiova, Romania, is organizing,
the Polish-Moldovan-Romanian International Scientific Congress:
Education, Politics and Society on May 13-15, 2021.
Venue of the event: Tiraspol State University, 5, Gh. Iablocikin st., MD-2069, Chisinau,
(trolleybus station Calea Ieșilor or Piața Dimitrie Cantemir for trolleybuses 5 and 8).
- Education Sciences
- Political and Administrative Sciences
- Social and Human Sciences
The event is addressed to all those interested in the announced issues in the context of new
challenges in the age of transformations that modern society has to face.
Please confirm your participation in the Congress until 1 May 2021
at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at phone number +373 79350258.
Please provide us with your electronic communications in 4-7 complete pages by
May 1, 2021, in accordance with the following editing guidelines:
- The Microsoft Word editor will be used;
- Paper size: A4;
- Borders: Top - 2 cm; Bottom - 2 cm; Left - 2 cm; Right - 2 cm;
- The title of the paper should be capitalized using the font Times New Roman, Bold, letter 14, centred;
- followed by the surname and full name of the author (s), Times New Roman font, 14 centred body; and the institutional affiliation (chair/department and institution);
- The text of the paper will be written in Times New Roman font with diacritics, letter 14, 1.25 mm spacing;
- References, enclosed in square brackets, are inserted in the text according to the bibliographic list;
- Calculation formulas are incorporated in the text using the Equation Editor;
- Charts, histograms, pictures, etc. are centred, only in black and white (hits and gradient are admitted); their numbering and title shall be placed below them and centred;
- Statistical tables are embedded in the text and centred, preceded by the title placed to the right;
- Works can have up to 3 authors;
- The works are presented in Romanian, English, Russian, French;
- Bibliography is placed at the end of the paper, with Arabic numbering, according to the format:
- Popescu R. Title. City: Publishing house, year of publishing. No of. pages.
1. Popescu R. Title of the article. In: the magazine, the collection, the conference. Location. The pages of the article.
The presented papers will be published in the ISBN official collection of the conference materials.
The material is reproduced after the author's manuscripts. Authors bear responsibility for the content of the works.